Are you interested in obtaining a Masters in Educational Leadership in one-year while working full-time?
If so, check out our upcoming information session!
PRISM Science and Math Workshops
2013-2014 school year
Location: PRISM Center, Blanton Hall
8:30am to 2:30pm - 5.5 pd hours $130/workshop
Or 4:30-7:30pm – 3 pd hours $70/workshop
50% discount for MSUNER Partner Districts
if registered by February 1st
Reservations required online
|January 24||Weather, Air and Water||K-5||8:30a-2:30p||$130|
|January 29||Guiding Readers & Writers through Science||3-8||4:30p-7:30p||$ 70|
|January 31||Common Core and Math Practices: What's Up with Fractions?||3-6||8:30a-2:30p||$130|
|February 11||Human Body||K-5||8:30a-2:30p||$130|
|February 28||Common Core Content and Practices: Look at What's New!||5-8||8:30a-2:30p||$130|
|March 6||From Cookbooks to Constructivism - Inquiry-Based Investigations||3-8||4:30p-7:30p||$ 70|
|March 21||Physical Science Investigations||2-5||8:30a-2:30p||$130|
|April 4||Designing STEM Projects||5-8||8:30a-2:30p||$130|
|May 20th||Schoolyard Science||3-8||4:30p-7:30p||$ 70|
Workshop descriptions go to http://www.montclair.edu/csam/prism/workshops/
- FEE: $130 per workshop for full day; $70 per workshop for 3 hour workshops
- 50% discount to MSUNER partner districts if registered by February 1st.
- Provided Coffee/Tea (Bring your own lunch) and parking at the Clove Road NJ Transit Parking Garage ONLY. See directions.
- Questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-655-7753
- All workshops are subject to cancellation for insufficient enrollment.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.