A new University procedure has been initiated for all University Faculty and Staff to obtain MSU Parking Permits.
This includes MSUNER Clinical Faculty.
All vehicle registration for MSU Parking Permits must be done online.
Please DO NOT go to Parking Services to apply for a Parking Permit.
YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR NET ID AND OBTAIN A NEW MSU ID CARD BEFORE APPLYING FOR AN MSU PARKING PERMIT.
Here are the steps you must take as MSUNER Clinical Faculty:
1. Complete and submit the MSUNER CWID Application (Found under the "Clinical Faculty" tab) to the MSUNER Office (Choose your method):
By Mail: MSUNER By Fax: 973-655-5227
University Hall, Suite 1180
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ 07043
Scanned by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CWID Applications are then submitted to the University by the MSUNER. MSUNER is notified of approved applications by e-mail and will forward the CWID to Clinical Faculty member with instructions and information on how to activate the NET ID. Please note: This process may take several weeks.
3. Once you have obtained your NET ID and your password is created you can go to: www.montclair.edu/parking and follow the on-line instructions:
- Select “Obtain a Permit” under Permit Services
- You will be asked to enter your NET ID and password
- You will be asked to enter your vehicle information (make, plate information, etc.)
4. PLEASE NOTE: If you already have an appointment as Clinical Faculty and are currently enrolled as an MSU graduate student, please inform the MSUNER by contacting Sabina Wasonga-Gitau, MSUNER Program Assistant, at (973) 655-5231 or send an email to: email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE PARKING SERVICES OFFICE.
5. Once the information is submitted online you will receive a confirmation from University Parking Services and will have a Part-time Staff Surface Lot Permit, which allows you to park in all general (yellow) surface lots on campus at any time and all restricted (orange) employee surface lots after 3:30pm.
Should you experience any difficulty with this procedure, please contact Sabina Wasonga-Gitau, MSUNER Program Assistant, at (973) 655-5231 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org