Second Annual SEL Resource Virtual Showcase
Hosted by SEL4MA, this virtual conference will include interactive plenary presentations, live breakout sessions, exhibit booths, and opportunities to network and connect with hundreds of conference participants.
Discover new approaches to strengthen and enhance social and emotional learning in your community. Learn from national experts and exchange tips with other local SEL champions in this dynamic professional development event.
Topics will include:
- Intersecting SEL, social Justice, and equity for successful engagement across school communities
- Strategies for effective SEL from birth through grade 12
- Educator self-care during stressful times
- Innovative, interactive digital approaches to SEL
- Using SEL assessments to inform instructional practice and data-driven decision-making
- Funding sources to support SEL in schools and communities
Register at no charge. Join for all or part of the day. Take action now to ensure yourself a spot!
Please share this opportunity with your school and out-of-school time colleagues and partner organizations.