Hey, it’s Zaretta Hammond here…
I hope you’ve been holding up okay in the midst of it all.
Since you are on the official wait list, I wanted to let you know we are opening registration soon for the Culturally Responsive Education by Design PLC -- on November 30th.
Our aim is to help you implement elements of the Ready for Rigor frame beyond the basics that the Culturally Responsive Teaching and the Brain book gives you. That's because we know that reversing “inequity by design” requires a focused effort, not just a bundle of new strategies.
While the PLC was designed before the pandemic and remote learning was the order of the day, the principles and practices are adaptable to a distance learning setting.
This time around, the cohort will run from January to June, 2021.
If you’re still interested in joining the PLC, then here’s what to do:
1. Sign up for one of the FREE informational webinars on November 30th. In this webinar, you'll learn more about how the PLC works and what level of support is right for you.
2. After attending the webinar, you will have the opportunity to enroll in the PLC.
Since you are on the waitlist, you have first dibs on signing up!
Review the two time options below and click the link to register for the free informational webinar!
DATE: Monday November 30, 2020 - Two sessions:
East Coast Session: 12 noon Eastern Time / 9 am Pacific Time. BE SURE TO CONVERT TO YOUR TIMEZONE!
Zoom Registration Required here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9QaoV_c7SUWiIIe-udqDDQ
West Coast Session: 12 noon Pacific Time / 3pm Eastern Time BE SURE TO CONVERT TO YOUR TIMEZONE!
Zoom Registration Required here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_L1e9PKgHTEK5EkWGX8ooTw
1. Be sure to register AND sign on early -- unfortunately we can't help troubleshoot Zoom issues on the day of the webinar.
2. Use a personal email address -- School systems sometimes block confirmation emails from Zoom
3. Space is Limited -- our Zoom Webinar can hold 1,000 people if all works well (and we all know that sometimes Zoom has tech difficulties) So be sure that you login early!
Looking forward to sharing more details about the PLC with you!